By Julia Harman Cain, Director of Development
- Strengthens our muscles and our hearts.
- Builds our endurance and confidence.
- Sparks our creativity and energy.
- Empowers us to tackle new experiences and challenges.
- Connects us to new friends and communities.
- Gives us an hour (or more) in our day when we feel invigorated, alive, and free.
These are gifts worth sharing, right?
That is exactly what we are doing this month! The goal of our Youth Scholarship Drive, which runs until August 31, is to raise $10,000 and thus enable young students to advance their dance education at Joy of Motion Dance Center in the coming school year.
We are about 70% of the way there, but we need your support to reach 100%. So we hope that you will consider joining the effort today. The Sprenger-Lang and Eugene M. Lang Foundations will match all donations until we reach $10,000, so each gift can count double!
What does dance do for you? Leave a comment or send us a tweet @JOMDC — and help spread the word about our Youth Scholarship Drive.