SHARE THE JOY … GIVE THE GIFT OF DANCE
WHAT CAN YOU MAKE POSSIBLE?
- Each school year, our Motion Express program brings free after-school dance education to 10 DC public and charter schools.
- Our Youth Scholarship Fund provides need-based financial aid to young dancers in our youth classes and companies.
- Our Seniors in Motion program brings free weekly dance classes directly to senior and wellness centers around the region.
- The Annual Fund ensures that our students have access to exceptional faculty, guest artists, studio spaces, and performance opportunities.
WHAT’S ON OUR WISH LIST?
- $50 brings a free creative movement class to a nearby senior center.
- $110 provides one week of free after-school dance at a DC public school.
- $259 covers the fall semester tuition for a student in need.
DONATING BY MAIL? Simply fill out and mail this form.
QUESTIONS? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 202.399.6764 x166.
Joy of Motion Dance Center is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Your donation is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. EIN 52-1074743. Our mailing address is 1333 H Street NE, Washington, DC 20002.