Youth Concert Class Reminders
SAVE THE DATE! JUNE 4 – JUNE 9, 2013
Thank you for registering for a Youth Concert class at Joy of Motion Dance Center. Here is some key information to know about our Youth Concert classes:
• The Youth Winter/Spring Semester is 21 weeks and culminates in a Youth Spring Recital to be held on the weekend of June 8 – 9, 2013. Please note that technical/dress rehearsal is the week prior, Tuesday June 4 – Saturday, June 8.
• Our recital schedule is very complex, and is determined by early March. Unfortunately, special schedule requests cannot be accommodated. As soon as we finalize the schedule, we will announce the details of the schedule to parents in our Parent Recital packet. Parent Packets will be emailed, will be available on the JOMDC website and will also be sent home with your child later this spring.
• For all Youth classes, there is a 10 minute grace period, after which students will not be admitted into class.
• Youth Company Training, KidMotion, and Stretch and Strengthen classes do not participate in the recital.
• The last day to register for a Youth Winter/Spring class or transfer classes is January 25, 2013.
• During the last 4 weeks of the session, attendance is mandatory for participation in our Youth Spring Recital.
• Please note that part of one class period will be dedicated to taking costume measurements.
• If your child will not be participating in the recital, please let your instructor and the Studio Manager know as soon as possible.
• Costumes fees and tuition are non-refundable. Tickets for the recital are not included in tuition and are sold separately.
If you have yet to experience the magic of a JOMDC Recital and have general inquires about the event, please email Production@joyofmotion.org. Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you in the studios!